Hey! Welcome to My Donation Page
The weekend of September 7th & 8th, 2019, I will be joining hundreds of other incredible individuals and groups cycling over 200 miles in TPAN's Ride for Life Chicago!
I need your support in raising the vital funds required for TPAN to provide the exceptional level of care that reached more than 2000 individuals last year.
It's not just cycling and it's not just fundraising. The Ride for Life Chicago creates advocates within the community. Together, we are charged as being a megaphone for the community. We act as one voice and stand as one diverse community.
Our mission is to empower all lives affected by HIV and its many health challenges.
Consider how your support goes to work in the lives of the people we serve:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit.
- $75 helps TPAN provide mental health counseling to a community member in need.
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client.
- $250 covers essential costs of operating a week of our drop-in center for LBTQ youth.
- $1,200 (or a gift of $100 per month) establishes you as a Leadership Circle supporter in helping TPAN provide health care and services to more than 2,000 people every year.
Through the Ride for Life Chicago, thousands of donors and more than 300 volunteer cyclists, advocates, crew, and team members help provide care to 2,000 people every year in Chicago and a lifeline of HIV health and treatment information to more than 100,000 people across the country. Our mission is to empower all lives affected by HIV and its many health challenges. The name “Ride for Life” reflects this event’s powerful impact: every mile, every donation and sponsorship, and every volunteer helps save lives through the work of TPAN and our community partners.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.