Going strong for 8 years!
In September, I will be supporting Victory Lap (forrmerly Ride for Life Chicago RFAC". This will be my 8th consective year helping raise vital funds to support HIV services in the Chicago community. In addition, through my participation, and with your support we will continue to raise awareness around HIV in an effort to reduce the debilitating effects of shame and stigma associated with HIV/AIDS. I commited to raising $1200.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU all for taking the time to support this cause!
Here are some way the donations help:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit
- Gift of $10/month for one year supports 2 mental health care intakes for older adults living with HIV
- $75 helps TPAN build our groundbreaking dog program Paw N Effect
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client
- $250 covers a week's expenses to provide homeless LGBTQ youth with basic needs care, such as meals, clothing, and support
- $500 helps TPAN connect a low-income person living with HIV to vital health care and supportive services
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.