Welcome to Eric's Personal Fundraising Page - Donations accepted until Sept 30!
I've joined hundreds of cyclists, volunteers, and everyday advocates like you and me to raise funds that deliver health care and supportive services to more than 2,000 people in Chicago. Our mission is to empower all lives affected by HIV and its many health challenges, and I'm proud to help TPAN and its community partners deliver on that promise every day.
Please join me in the Ride for Life Chicago with your donation or sponsorship! Your support provides lifesaving care.
Any gift that's meaningful to you means so much to our effort!
When you give to support the work of TPAN, your efforts have a profound impact. Consider how your support goes to work in the lives of the people we serve:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit.
- $75 helps TPAN provide mental health counseling to a community member in need.
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client.
- $250 covers essential costs of operating a week of our drop-in center for LBTQ youth.
- $500 helps TPAN connect a low-income person living with HIV to vital health care and supportive services.
Through the Ride for Life Chicago, thousands of donors and more than 300 volunteer cyclists, advocates, crew, and team members help provide care to 2,000 people every year in Chicago and a lifeline of HIV health and treatment information to more than 100,000 people across the country. Our mission is to empower all lives affected by HIV and its many health challenges. The name “Ride for Life” reflects this event’s powerful impact: every mile, every donation and sponsorship, and every volunteer helps save lives through the work of TPAN and our community partners.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.