Help me make a positive impact on my 2nd ride!
On June 18 and 19 I will be joining other cyclists to support TPAN's Ride for Life Chicago ("the Ride"). This will be my 2nd year riding with my wonderful team. I have joined the ride to raise money for TPAN, a health and community service organization in Chicago.
I'm committed to raise $2,500 for TPAN and Ride for Life Chicago to make sure people in my community have access to TPAN's services, to reduce stigma around HIV/AIDS, and to honor those who have passed away from AIDS-related causes.
Thank you for taking the time for support the cause and and helping me reach my donation goal of $2,500!
Here are some ways the donations help:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit
- Gift of $10/month for one year supports 2 mental health care intakes for older adults living with HIV
- $75 helps TPAN build our groundbreaking dog program Paw N Effect
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client
- $250 covers a week's expenses to provide homeless LGBTQ youth with basic needs care, such as meals, clothing, and support
- $500 helps TPAN connect a low-income person living with HIV to vital health care and supportive services
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.