2018 Indoor Training
Vision Quest Coaching
Vision Quest Coaching is the Premier Computraining Partner of the Ride for AIDS Chicago. Computraining is personalized coaching on your own bike with some of the most cutting-edge science and professional-level insight to building endurance athletes of all levels: from first-time cyclists to professional competitors. Vision Quest Coaching believes that athletes that train in a group will perform higher than training by themselves.
At the Performance Training Center, you can expect:
- A fun, challenging environment with fellow Ride for AIDS Chicago athletes where everyone works in a group setting but at their own ability level
- Structured interval based workouts to help you grow as a cyclist or triathlete
- Average improvement over an 8 week session is 13%
- A personalized and detailed workout report is emailed to you after each class
All registered RFAC participants receive an exclusive discounted rate!
How To Get Started
STEP 1: PURCHASE YOUR DISCOUNTED CLASS PACKAGE
- Normally $165, an 8 class package has been discounted to $135 just for RFAC athletes
- Use promo code RFACPOWER at checkout
- Learn what’s included with a class package by clicking here
STEP 2: SIGN UP FOR AN INTENSITY RIDE
- The “Official” RFAC class is Mondays at 7:00pm
- Can’t make the official class? You can still use the discounted package for a class time that works for your schedule
- Class sign ups open on a 10 day rolling schedule
STEP 3: COME TO CLASS AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
Vision Quest Chicago is located at:
2525 N. Elston Ave. Suite C200
Chicago, IL 60647
SoulCycle Old Town
SoulCycle has generously partnered with the Ride for AIDS Chicago and offers participants of the 2018 Ride complimentary classes at the Old Town location only.
SoulCycle is a 45-minute indoor cycling class that features high-intensity cardio, muscle-sculpting strength training, and rhythm-based choreography. But it’s so much more than just a workout — it’s a powerful mind-body experience. We ride together as a pack in candlelit studios to the rhythm of one-of-a-kind playlists. We’re coached by magnetic instructors, who support us, coach us and push us to reach our personal bests. We sweat, reach, and recover, together. With more than 82 studios (and counting!) our revolutionary indoor cycling class is available across the U.S. and Canada. Riders come to us to experience breakthroughs and unlock their full potential — on and off the bike.
How To Get Started
- Create an account at Soul-Cycle.com if you don't already have one.
- Call the studio to reserve your bikes for the week (3 class/week max) - 773.281.7685
- Walk-in to the studio no later than 10 min. before class and Rock it out!
Available Class List**
Monday: 7am, 4:30pm, 7:30pm
Tuesday: 7am, 7:30pm
Wednesday: 7am, 4:30pm, 7:30pm
Thursday: 7am, 7:30pm
Friday: 11:15am, 4:30pm
Sunday: 8:30am, 1pm, 4pm
**You may add yourself to the waitlist for any of the above classes that have a theme ride.
Strength. Integrity. Community. DONE.
See you on a bike!
1225 N. Wells St. Chicago, IL 60610
*Shoes and water not included
*Theme Ride classes have limited availability
*Holiday schedules are subject to change & availability may be limited
Expires March 19, 2018