YOUR SUPPORT AT WORK
Give. Ride. Go further. For life.
When you give, volunteer, and advocate to support the work of TPAN, your efforts have a profound impact. Consider how your support goes to work in the lives of the people we serve:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit.
- a gift of $10/month for one year supports 2 mental health care intakes for older adults living with HIV.
- $75 helps TPAN build our groundbreaking dog program Paws N Effect.
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client.
- $250 covers a week's expenses to provide homeless LGBTQ youth with basic needs care, such as meals, clothing, and support.
- $500 helps TPAN connect a low-income person living with HIV to vital health care and supportive services.
- $1,200 (or a gift of $100 per month) establishes you as a Leadership Circle supporter in helping TPAN provide health care and services to thousands of people every year.
Reaching community members who need us most:
TPAN's care helps safeguard the lives of Chicagoans who are most vulnerable to HIV, health disparities, and the current pandemic. Below is a partial breakdown of who we serve every year.
Our clients' own words:
"I love you, TPAN—thanks for being there and for being a great part of my evolution and journey!"
- Adam, long-term survivor of HIV.
"The staff have truly changed my life. They have never judged me over anything. They support you in the most real way and help you with things that actually matter. They understand what it means to need help and keep you on your feet."
- Jordan, youth services client.
"Thank you for your incredible service to others. You are a blessing to all whose lives you've touched."
- Manuel, reader of Positively Aware magazine.