YOUR SUPPORT AT WORK
Give. Ride. Go further. For life.
When you give, volunteer, and advocate to support the work of TPAN, your efforts have a profound impact. Here's Yamari, who works in TPAN's Tea Room, a drop-in center for LGBTQ youth and young adults. Many are homeless.
Here are other ways your donation goes to work in the lives of the people we serve:
- $25 helps cover the costs of an HIV/STD testing/counseling session and testing kit
- a gift of $10/month for one year supports 2 mental health care intakes for older adults living with HIV
- $75 helps TPAN build our groundbreaking dog program Paws N Effect
- $150 supports TPAN's housing navigation and case management experts' care for a homeless or unstably housed client
- $250 covers a week's expenses to provide homeless LGBTQ youth with basic needs care, such as meals, clothing, and support
- $500 helps TPAN connect a low-income person living with HIV to vital health care and supportive services